Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Big Brother turns 34

Today is my older brother's 34th birthday. I'm still surprised so many years have passed. He was my only friend in my early years and worst enemy in high school. Through the years we've had our ups and downs, we are simply two very different people with little in common. When he had his first child, we finally had one major thing in common....we thought she was fabulous!
We talk pretty seldom except when I'm there visiting. So I was surprised when I called to wish him a happy day that we spent almost an hour talking! Sure, a lot of it was complaining about our parents and gossiping about the current big trial, but it still made me smile. It was nice to have a pleasant conversation with my big brother. Happy Birthday Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...