Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stitch N' Bitch

So, a friend of mine taught me the basics of knitting. And then immediately moved halfway across the country. :( I have spent the last ten months making scarves. And more scarves. Because that is all I knew how to do. I've tried looking at youtube videos, but end up off on some other subject. All the books (and there were a lot of them!) have put me to sleep. They make zero sense! Then a girl I know suggested I get this book Stitch 'N bitch by Debbie Stoller:

It is FABULOUS!!! I'm in love....with a book. I got it at Barnes & Noble for under $10! This book should cost much, much more than that. :) It is super informative and the directions are laid out wonderfully! Not to mention that it's beyond hilarious. So if you have thought about trying to knit or want to learn more, I highly recommend this book. And that is coming from a non book learner! Check it out, the worst thing that could happen is you're out $10. But it's well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...