Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Window Markers

Okay, I want these!!! They're "Crayola Washable Window Markers". I want to draw photos on all of my windows, mirrors, and any other piece of glass I can get my hands on.

I saw an incredible idea for them also. If you're having a get together, have people write on their glasses with them. That is if you trust your friends enough to give them real glasses. They can write their names or what ever they want. I thought that was a cute idea, especially if you're having some people who don't know each other well.

So I want them. Now to get the husband to buy them for me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...