Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pancakes & Football

Happy, happy Sunday! It's a beautiful Sunday here in sunny Southeast Virginia. And mostly that is because I finished my finals yesterday and have two GLORIOUS weeks off of school! Much needed weeks since we have to move at the end of the month and I am a procrastinator.

Which brings me back to Sunday. I have a happy place in my heart for Sundays. Around our house Saturdays tend to be more fast paced and busy. Sunday is our day to relax and spend time together. I usually make a nice big breakfast around lunch time and spend the rest of the day doing what ever I want. If my chores are done. =]

Pancakes. Everyone knows them, a lot of people like them. I have very recently (in the last month) decided that I enjoy pancakes. This was also the point when I first made pancakes...I know, crazy isn't it. So my suggestion is go forth and make some pancakes! And don't forget to add a dash of nutmeg. My new not secret ingredient that I believe makes them delightful!

Here is a basic pancake recipe that I used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...