Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Grape Salad

This is a great, fresh salad that only takes minutes to make and tastes great anytime! I love it because we usually have the ingredients and it's so easy to make. These are the amounts that I use for my husband and I:

1 cup grapes
2 Tablespoons Mint
2 Tablespoons sliced Almonds (or nuts of your choice)

Slice the grapes in half lengthwise. Take your mint and slice it into thin strips.

Last, take all of the ingredients and toss them together. Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love easy salads! What kind of dressing do you like to use on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kendra! Sorry for the late response! I don't use a dressing on it, I just serve it "dry".

      Delete
  2. Thank you Carole!! I linked up with you. Be sure to check out our Foodie Friends Friday linky party and add some recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you linked in, thanks.
    Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...